maandag 19 december 2011

VPP Update

Been grinding a lot lately- in comparison of course with what I used to do. Currently I'm having 93.5k VPP, so only 6.5k to go for Supernova. Just a few small bumps left and I have made it!

Lately I have been (slowly) adding new formats, such as 9max/KO sngs. Today I also tried a few fifty50 sngs to see what they were like for next year. They seem beatable and are a lot easier to multitable than other turbo's, because you never play shorthanded. Occasionally it does get tricky though when you are all very short- it basically becomes an ICM war then.

I have played DoNs in the past, which seem to differ quite a  bit with these Fifty50s. You need to be far more aggressive and try to pick up a lot more chips. I'll see how it ends up- I expect a lower avg roi, but I expect smaller swings in them. Also they run in higher formats which is good if I want to up my avg buyin. I'll see how it goes.

I'm still awaiting the vip programme update for pokerstars, and base my grindscheme/targets on the update.
GL at the tables!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten