donderdag 4 augustus 2011

Exclusive Deals

Recently I have been lucky to get into touch with the owners of one of the best affiliate sites around in the poker business. Their deals are exclusive and their service seems unrivalled.

I literally spammed them with questions for several days and they have been around 24/7 to answer all my questions. At some point I even felt guilty for asking seemingly stupid stuff but they have always remained polite and to the point to answer me!

Most people tend to go for the biggest sites in the business (pokerstars, full tilt) but they do not seem to realise that it isn't lucrative at all for them. The average player pool is way stronger and the promotions aren't that good at all (unless you put in very high volume). Even for the high volume players the promotions could be way better with exclusive services.

On the smaller networks it is possible to get very high (unmatched) rates in combination with exclusive vip items (from books to laptops) through the affiliate (you will also be eligible for the vip stuff on the site itself, so count your blessings!)

The difference with the bigger rakeback networks around (e.g. raketherake) is that they give out standard deals which are at least 10% lower than what is possible to get. It can make the difference of beating a level or not- it's just a lot of "dead" money that you are not getting.

If you are interested you can react on this post and I'll put you into touch with one of the guys in charge. Personally I am very satisfied and I know these are the best around. I have had various deals on different sites in the past and none of them are even close to these.

If you feel more comfortable with a more personal approach, you can email me: bpplatformblog@gmail.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Sounds good and maybe you can let me know more about this. Please sent me a PM at BPC!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen